Michelin Tyres Alpin 5
The Michelin Alpin 5 is an all-seaosn tyre which provides safety and mobility to motorists throughout the year. It has been designed to provide excellent performance on dry, snowy, and wet road surfaces.
The Alpin 5 is manufactured with an innovative tread compound technology to provide better grip on wet and snow surfaces, whilst providing sound energy efficiency. Michelin has featured functional elastomers to ensure consistency in the compound and has also used larger proportions of silica improved traction and grip.
Tyre performance has been further improved with the use of Hélio Compound 4G, to ensure the performance is optimised in low temperatures. Michelin has added sunflower oil to the Alpin 5 to make sure it maintains its high-performance standards in winter conditions.
- Manufactured to deliver maximum levels of safety in all winter driving conditions.
- Designed to provide shorter braking distances in wet and snowy conditions.
- Features a rubber compound and tread design with patterned blocks which provide excellent performance on all surfaces.
- A highly grooved directional tread design, and special tread blocks with re-positioned lateral grooves, evacuate water and reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
- Benefits from Michelin's innovative StabiliGrip technology for precise steering.
- Benefits form Helio Compound technology which contains sunflower oil to allow the tyre to function effectively at low temperatures.
This product has been discontinued.