Four small patches of rubber, each about the size of the palm of your hand, are the only parts of your car that are in contact with the road, so if you really care about safety it's important to get familiar with your tyres.
In this section, we show you:
- How and when to check and adjust tyre pressures
- The law and how to check that your tyres are roadworthy
- When it's time to renew your tyres
- How to read the markings on the side of your tyres
- Your choices when it comes to renewing your tyres
Need new tyres? At AA Tyres, our expert fitters come to your home or work – at a time that suits – and safely balance and fit your tyres on the spot, so you're ready to go.